APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2018-19 Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 109 Posts of Extension Officer Andhra Pradesh PSC Extension Officer Job Vacancy 2018 AP PSC EO Fresh Vacancy 2018 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date for A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub–ordinate Service
APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2018-19
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub – ordinate Service for a total of 09 CF and 100 fresh vacancies. Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below…..
Details of Vacancy:-
Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) – 109 Posts (Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies – 09 Posts & Fresh Vacancies – 100 Posts)
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):-
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if she is more than 42 years of age as per G.O.Ms.No.132, GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 2000. Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Scale of pay of Rs.24,440 – 71,510
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work.
- Degree in Sociology,
- B.Sc.,(Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition,
- B.Sc., – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Botany / Zoology, Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,(Above 10 subject included vide G.O.MS.No.14, DWCD& Senior citizens (ESH-A2) Dept., Dt: 27.06.2013)
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
|Event Name||Schedule Date|
|Date of Online Registration||28/12/2018 to 18/01/2019|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||17/01/2019|
|Screening test (Offline Mode)||—|
|Main Examination (CBT)||25/04/2019|
Important Link Area:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement Pdf|
|Apply Online||[Registration Link] [Login Link]|