AP DSC (SGT) Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of State Council Educational Research & Training, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required AP SCERT AP DSC 2018 (SGT) Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for AP DSC 2018 SGT Exam.
Duration : 2 Hours & 30 Minutes
|Sl. No||Subject||No. of Marks|
|1||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2||The Child Development and Pedagogy||10|
|3||Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit||9|
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
For those who have Qualified in AP TET 2018/ 2017 తెలుగులో may now start preparing for the APDSC Exam because Competitive Exams need more concentration and more practice. Exam Pattern and Syllabus are very important for Preparation of AP DSC 2018 (SGT) Exam.
- GK & current Affairs – – 10M
- Perspectives of Education – 05M
- Classroom implications Educational Psychology – 05M
- Content & Methodologies – 60M (45+15) —-> Part B
Total – 80 M
AP DSC Syllabus (PART – A)
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)
Please Read Latest GK Year Book and Current Affairs Papers. Careers99 will Provide all Current Affairs to you soon. Keep visiting.
2.PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION (Marks: 05)
History of Education :
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA- 1992
Need, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in Schools.
Educational Concerns in Contemporary India:
- Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational opportunities.
- Economics of Education, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat Mission.
- Population Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills.
- Adolescence Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education – Classroom Management in Inclusive Education
- Role of Education in view of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization
- Value Education, Peace Education
- Programmes and Projects – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model Schools.
- Incentives and special provisions – Mid Day Meals, Free Books, Scholarship, Awards, Welfare Hostels, Transportation.
- Current Trends in Education – Badi pelusthondi, Badi ki Vasta, Mavuru – Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire, Kalavutsav.
Acts / Rights
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Child Rights
- Human Rights.
Framework, 2005: Perspective, Guiding Principles, Learning and Knowledge, Teaching-Learning Process, Assessment, Systemic Reforms.
3.Classroom implications Educational Psychology – 05Marks
- Individual differences: Inter and intra individual differences, meaning, nature and theories of intelligence with special emphasis to multiple intelligence, IQ, assessment of intelligence, EQ, Creativity. Attitude, Aptitude, Interest, Habit and its Influence on Intelligence – Class room implementation.
- Learning: Theories and approaches of learning, learning curves, Factors, Phases, Dimensions of learning, Types of learning, Transfer of learning. Memory, Forgetting, Learning and assessment– Class room implementation.
- Personality: Nature, characteristics and theories of personality, factors of Personality, Assessment of Personality, Mental health, Adjustment, Stress – nature, Symptoms and management. Emotional intelligence, Management of emotions – Classroom implementation.
AP DSC Syllabus (PART – B)
CONTENT & METHODOLOGIES (45 + 15 = 60 Marks)
This Syllabus varies with Respective Language. Please Download pdf of APDSC Syllabus from below link.
AP DSC Model Papers & Previous Papers 2018
Download AP DSC Model Papers from below links and Practice thoroughly.