To get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses, Allahabad University Admission 2019 is organized for candidates.In UP state, Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) is famous and one of the top-rated universities.
Through this candidates can get admission into various fields, i.e., science, commerce, arts, law, etc.Exams for UG, PG, law & other courses will be organized separately for candidates by University.For more details about Allahabad University, 2019 candidates have to look at given details which include exams, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern, Admit Cards And Result Etc.
Allahabad University Admission 2019 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Allahabad University Exam Dates 2019
Candidates will get details of Allahabad University 2019 schedule of the UGAT & PGAT 2019 examinations.It is provided so candidates may not miss any important events. Events such as Online Application, Last date for form submission, Admit Card Release etc.
Check the table given about Allahabad University 2019 important dates:
|For UGAT||For PGAT|
|Online Application Release||3rd week of April 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Release||3rd week of May 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of May to 2nd week of June 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
Check the list of examinations managed by the Allahabad University.
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2019 (UGAT 2019)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 201 (PGAT 2019)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2019 (LAT 2019)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2019)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2019
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2019 (IPS 2019)
- Ed 2019
- LLM 2019
- Ed 2019
- CRET 2019
- Diploma 2019
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2019 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019)
Allahabad University Application Form 2019
For UGAT Online Application will be Release on 3rd week of April 2019, and the Last date for form submission is 2nd week of May 2019.
And For PGAT courses Online Application will be available from 3rd week of April 2019 and 2nd week of May 2019 is the Last date for form submission.
- The application form will be made available only in the online mode by the University.
- No offline mode to fill AU application form 2019is available.
- From the third week of April to the second week of May 2019 candidate can fill the application for UGAT & PGAT courses.
- The university will issue the separate application form for all other courses on the different date.
- Keep printed copies of the filled application for future use.
- The information provided by the candidates in the form will not be changed or altered in any case.
- Candidates will be given the option to select (Online or offline) test during filing the application form, once candidates select any one option it will be not changed at any stage.
Candidates are informed to keep print copies of filled application form for further uses.
All candidates have to pay application fees according to their category wise. Fees payment can make by via online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- The application fee for each course is different.
- Candidates can submit the fee only through online mode(credit card/debit card/net banking).
The fee details are given here:
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|UGAT 2019, PGAT 2019, IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019, LAT 2019
|Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|LFAT 2019||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|CRET 2019||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria
All applier should ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for any course of study.
All candidates should read full Eligibilty Criteria of Allahabad University 2019. Different courses have different eligibility criteria so check it properly.
The complete eligibility criteria are given below:
|UGAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th Class examination from any stream.|
|PGAT 2019||Passed Graduation degree from any stream.|
|LFAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th class examination with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any stream.|
|LAT 2019||Passed three year Law degree course with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|IPS 2019||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.|
|B.Ed. 2019||Passed bachelor’s /masters degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks.|
|LLM 2019||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.|
|M.Ed 2019||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.|
|CRET 2019||Passed minimum master degree.|
|Diploma 2019||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination.|
Allahabad University Exam Pattern
The AU exam pattern 2019 will help candidates in the entrance exam, below is given UGAT & PGAT courses exam pattern.An entrance exam is arranged online as well as on offline modes.
Question asked will be Total 150 items in the examination. All candidates have to complete paper within two hours.
Candidates must check this section to know about UGAT & PGAT exam pattern details.
For UGAT & PGAT:
- Exam Mode:The examination will be conducted through online or offline modes.
- Type of Questions:In the examination, the multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions:Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration:The exam duration will be two hours.
- Total Marks:The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme:For the correct response, two marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking:For the wrong response, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects (For UGAT)||Questions|
|BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)||25|
|General Mental Ability Test||25|
|Subject Test (chose any 03)||75|
|B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Science Group (Intermediate level)||120|
|B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Commerce (Intermediate level)||120|
To qualify for any entrance exam, the candidate should know AU preparation tips & tricks.
- Make a proper time table.
- If candidates study all topics fromthe chapter according to the time table, they can cover each subject.
- Make the time table and revise all subject daily.
- Candidates can Prepare from the previous year’s question paper & model papers this will help them to clean confusion.
- Select best books & other study materials as the authority has prescribed.
- Revision is compulsory, and Improve your writing skills
- Don’t take the stress and eat healthy food.
- Take proper sleep and maintain your health.
Allahabad University Syllabus 2019
Candidates have to look at the AU syllabus 2019 as prescribed by the university. Check syllabus of AU as per courses selected by candidates because different courses have a different syllabus.
The syllabus will be comprised of the class 11th & 12th chapters & topics for UGAT syllabus.
And for PGAT exam, it will consist of the graduation degree subjects.
Be prepared for examination as per applied courses.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2019
The AU admit card 2019 for UGAT & PGAT will be available from May 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from official portal through online mode.
- Candidates are informed, admit cards will be issued by the university on different dates as per the courses.
- There is no other facility made available by the university to download the admit card.
- If candidates want to appear in the examination, it is compulsory for the candidates to get their admit card.
- Without valid admit cards of AU 2019 candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall.
In the given table, we are providing seat reservation according to the category:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|NCC ‘B’ certificate holder||5%|
Allahabad University Result 2019
In the month of June 2019; the result will be issued for UGAT & PGAT. The university will publish the result through online mode on its official website.
- The AU result 2019 for UGAT & PGAT will be declared on different dates for various entrance exams.
- To access the result page candidates have to enter correct “Login ID” & “Password”.
- There will be no facility for scrutiny of answer sheets.
- The AU Cut off 2019 will be decalred after the result online.
Allahabad University Counselling 2019
Counselling will be started from the last week of June 2019 for both UGAT & PGAT courses.
To gain more details about counselling for admission candidates can get it from the local newspapers & also on the official website.
- Candidates have to be present on the given date, time & place along with the required documents for counselling.
- The counselling & admission will be done separately and simultaneously in University and its constituent colleges.
- Counselling for admission will be held in offline mode.
In case, candidates not present at the counselling on the given date then their admission will be called by the university.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Class 10th& 12thMark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Allahabad University 2018 Exam Centres
- The Online test for admission is conducted in all the major cities of India.
- Name and full address of the examination centre all details will be given on the admit card of the applicant, and will not be changed under any circumstances.
- No travelling charges will be covered by the University.
- If the total number of candidates for a centre is less than 20, the University has the right to cancel that centre and allocate another centre to the remaining candidates.
The Offline admission test will be conducted in:
- Allahabad, Delhi,
- Kanpur Agra,
- Patna, Bhopal,
- And Bareilly.