AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2018-19 | 42 Jobs @ aiishmysore.com
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing AIISH Mysore released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 42 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor under AIISH Mysore Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 17-08-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on website
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH Mysore ) Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 42 Professor Vacancy @ aiishmysore.com
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing|
|No. of Posts||42|
|Name of the Posts||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AIISH Mysore Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
- Discipline wise vacancy details:
- Speech Sciences – 07
- Audiology – 11
- Speech Pathology/Language Pathology – 05
- Language Pathology – 02
- Speech Pathology – 02
- ENT – 02
- Clinical Psychology – 01
- Speech Pathology/ Language Pathology/ Audiology – 03
- Speech Pathology/ Language Pathology – 02
- Electronics & Acoustics/ Electronics – 02
- Speech Pathology/ Language Pathology – 04
- Ear Mould technician – 01
Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
- Professor (Speech/ Language Pathology, Speech/ Language Sciences, Audiology ): M. Sc with 55% and Ph. D, 10 Years of teaching/research experience after Ph. D
- Professor (ENT) (Group A): MBBS, M.S. (ENT), 10 years teaching/research experience after M.S(ENT).
- Professor (Clinical Psychology) (Group A): A. /M. Sc in Clinical Psychology with 55% and Ph. D, M. Phil. In Clinical Psychology, 10 Years of teaching/research experience after Ph. D.
- Associate Professor in Audiology/ Speech Pathology/ Speech Sciences/ Language Pathology (Group-A): Master’s Degree, A minimum of Five years of experience in teaching and/or research.
- Associate Professor in ENT (Group-A): Good Academic record with MBBS with M.S (ENT) with 5+ years of experience.
- Associate Professor in Electronics & Acoustics (Group-A): Good Academic record with a Ph. D. Degree, M.E/ M. Tech with 5+ years of experience in Teaching / Research.
- Assistant Professor in Speech Pathology/ Speech Sciences/ Language Pathology/ Audiology (Group-A): Master’s degree with 55% marks, 2 years research/ teaching/ clinical experience.
- Assistant Professor in Electronics (Group-A): E or M. Tech in Electronics with the minimum of 55% marks., 2 years research/ teaching experience.
- Ear Mould Technician (Group C): Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech(DHLS) (OR), Diploma in Hearing Aid & Ear mold Technology (DHA&ET).
Candidates, age must be Maximum Age: 50 Years. For age, relaxations Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Level 11 or 12 or 13 of pay matrix under VII CPC. (as per 7th CPC Recommendations) from organization.
Selection will be done as per Skill Test Written Test Interview
- General: Rs. 400/-
- OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Latest Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website com
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2018 for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for AIISH Mysore Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 10-07-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 17-08-2018