All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the MBBS. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website aiimsraipur.edu.in on or before 29.10.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
- Shortly known as: AIIMS Raipur
- Official Website: aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident
- Total Vacancies: 50
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Notification Released : 10.10.2018
- Online Begin : 10.10.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29.10.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer AIIMS Raipur official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 50 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for AIIMS Raipur 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (As on 29/10/2018)
- Please go through AIIMS RAIPUR official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.56,100/- per month from the organization
- Selection of Candidates for Junior Resident posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at aiimsraipur.edu.in on or before 29.10.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|